Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am sure you know how well Unity Stamps work on scrapbook layouts. They are versatile and can be used over and over again. I do now know if you are aware of this...but UNITY STAMPS are absolutely PERFECT for PROJECT LIFE. Now today I will share with you a page of project life I did using IPPITY, but in the future I plan on showing the process and all sorts of other stuff, so check out my blog soon.









Sorry the pics are so bad. I took them last night and now I am thinking natural daylight would be better. :)


STAMPS USED:

date circle
banners
#1, filmstrip, crossword puzzle




And now...a quote:


I overheard one of my first graders this morning saying this to a kid from another class: "My teacher may not look old, but she has old lady brain and old lady eyes and gets old lady cold. I think it's a little crazy."


Funny how they repeat what they hear, cause I say that ALL the time. :)



Have a super day!

No comments: