Wednesday, January 18, 2012

helmar and authentique...party rockin' in the house tonight!

Shake that...dink dink dink dink dink da dink...



LOVE that song. :)



So this week HELMAR is hookin' up with AUTHENTIQUE to show off some cool projects and such. Since my lastest obsession is Project Life, I decided to use my Authentique products on a couple of my PROJECT LIFE pages. The paper was already in a 6x6 square, which was PERFECT! Plus, I really love their letter stickers. A girl just can't get enough letter stickers in life!

right side:


left side:

up close and personal:

but wait...there's more:




I used 450 QUICK DRY GLUE to adhere my chipboard numbers. QUICK FIX ADHESIVE RUNNER is THE VERY BEST and was used to adhere each and every photo and paper strip. The stamps came from UNITY STAMP COMPANY.



Have a super day! :)

No comments: