Monday, January 7, 2013

Poppin' and Lockin' with HELMAR!

 


Unfortuante for me (and probably my family, my first grade students, my friends, the world...), i have no significant dance skills. My self-esteem does not suffer because I shine in so many other areas (wink and smile :), but, MAN!...I sure would like to have mad skills on the dance floor. To be able to POP AND LOCK while BREAKDANCING would be fantastic. 
 
The point of my story here in the blog is this: Helmar is not just an awesome adhesive, it has given me the life long dream of being able to POP and LOCK...only on paper. Fan-freakin-tastic!

You do not believe me? See here: 
 
There is this amazing product called ZAPDOTS and if you are looking for a little POP off your page (or project) and LOCK (with super strong sticking power) like I was, look no further. Show_image_in_imgtag
I am pretty particular about my scrapbook pages and I don't like things to get too bulky. ZAPDOTS are perfect for me because they are just the right size/height. However, if you want even more POP, you can stack them on top of one another. Fancy.

I used ZAPDOTS on this page because I wanted the ball to POP.

(champions) - Copy (4)
A284cfa6d0cc11e19b9b22000a1e86b3_6
941d410ad0cc11e1b99d22000a1e8ca3_6
I liked the effect so much that I got all sorts of crazy and used them on another sports page. Check it:

Sports chick - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy
5d4bc8de6ce04ff0a4c0261fc437fca0_6
Super cool, I know. So I leave you with this: If you are looking for a little POP AND LOCK for your crafty projects, check out ZAPDOTS !!

 
Jen_post_header_(2)

No comments: