Tuesday, November 6, 2012

confessions of a cardstock junkie...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE cardstock. Love it. I would take plain cardstock over patterned paper any day. One of my all time favorite cardstock brands is Core'dinations. It is fan-flippin'-tastic! The paper is quality and thick. The variety of colors is never-ending. There are even styles that you can sand, rip, and tear in cool ways. I know, it is crazy good! Check it: Nutty-helmar-jen-erickson-coordinations
Jaqueline-helmar-jenerickson-coordinations
Zombie-chick-helmar-coordnations-jen-erickson
To securely adhere all of the cardstock and photos, I used Helmar's Quickfix Adhesive Runner. I glued all of my chipboard letters down with 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. Those are my go to Helmar products. Have a craft filled Election Day! :) Jen Erickson (Helmar Design Team Member)
Jen_post_header_(2)

No comments: