Thursday, February 23, 2012

hot hip hop.

this right here
is my oldest child.  she rocks.  plain and simple. 

and now for this layout.  bring on summer.  our winter has sucked.  big. time.  yesterday..it was 55.  what the heck?!?!
boo.  at least i get the summers off and can scrapbook my life away!

and i would love to entertain you all with my witty comments and stories today, but i just had a medical procedure called radiofrequency done on my neck (from injuries from a car accident in 2007) and i am barely hangin' in here.  my neck feels like it got hit over and ove again with a baseball bat.  bam!

after my blog, pop over to karen's:


Next Blog


stamps used:
banner
number circle
star and date:  new unity/simple stories
adhesive: helmar
button and tag: chic tags

8 comments:

Angie Blom said...

these layouts are great Jen.. woo hoo for you daughter 31 scores that if freakin' amazing !! I want summer too.. we have had the strangest winter here too. Hope you feel better soon, your procedure sounded very painful, get lots of rest. hugs xx

Chris Dring said...

Great layouts! Congrats to your daughter on her 31 pts - awesome! I sure hope that you feel better! Just keep thinking happy thoughts: Spring, sunshine, wine, chocolate! LOL!

JenMarie said...

Your pages are always amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Layouts are great, thank you for shring them.

Linda said...

wow Great layout love the pages

mlady012 said...

Hope you feel better .. Love the layouts; I really need to do more scrapbooking.

jolande said...

Your LO's are always great, love the way you make your pages..
Jolande

Lisa H. said...

oh, no....feel better girlie! love your layouts....wow! 31 pts.-she is a rockstar! tfs.