Wednesday, October 19, 2011

helmar is CRACKLE-A-KIN!!

Crack may be whack....but HELMAR'S CRACKLE is AWESOME!!!

As you may well know, I am a simple scrapper. I like quick and easy (which is most likely why I adore this magical stuff).


However, I got all sorts of crazy and tried Helmar's CRACKLE MEDIUM (step 1 and 2) . Now, pay close attention to the name. there are, indeed, TWO steps. When I first tried it, I only used Step One and I did not get my desired effects. :)


Here is an up close look at the heart I used the Crackle on:







It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool and it looks like this (for when you run right out and purchase it):





Stamps used: UNITY STAMP COMPANY
Paper and Stickers used: LILY BEE DESIGNS





Have a CRACKLE FILLED Wednesday. :) Jen

1 comment:

ESET Smart Security gratis said...

Nice article, approve. I will bookmark because this material provides concern information.