Thursday, June 30, 2011

hip hop and fireworks.

hey there hip hoppers!  are you ready for the 4th?!
my kids are.  it is a big holiday full of family and festivities in the erickson household.  we camp, cook out, do the parade and fireworks....EVERYTHING!  as un-american as it sounds, i could do without the fireworks.....but i suck it up for one day. :)

hope your 4th rocks!
be sure to check out the unity blog for upcoming info and news on releases.  angela has a boat load of new, cool stuff coming your way!

after my blog, head on over to karen's:



STAMPS USED:
GOOD TIMES
number line
number
film strip
FAIRY WINGS
heart
date stamp

all adhesives:  helmar

6 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Your layouts are always so fabulous!

Angie Blom said...

Awesome Layouts.. of the fireworks are my favourite part of any holiday!! have a happy 4th.

sharon g said...

Sounds like fun--I wanna come. :) I love your layouts. The colors and papers are great!

Patricia said...

Beautiful layouts! I am glad that you guys have fun on the 4th. Our day is tomorrow...the 1st...Canada Day! Can't wait!

jolande said...

Beautiful..I like the style of your LO's

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Again--I love how you always make LOs with these stamps--I'm impressed and inspired to make some LOs myself:)