Monday, October 25, 2010

hello winner.

Wendy ten Hove said...


Hi Jen,


sooooo....
i picked the winner on friday.  just got to posting it today.  whoopsie.
anyway...congrats, girlfriend.  email me you info. :)
coolkidprz@aol.com


Aaah... loved reading your story! So sweet and how can you 'not want' that cutie face? she looks sooo adorable! Loved reading about the story behind you having here, and I'm sure your husband is now in love as well! And later will play pool with her and then she will win and do a cute little happy dance, hi hi!! Love the layout you made!! Congrats on this wonderful little girl!!



Hugs, Wendy

1 comment:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Jen!

Yihoe!!! Was just checking for lovely messages before I start my working day and now I see this!!! Woooow!!! I'm soo happy, you should see me here at my desk at work, with a big grin on my face! My colleague was asking me: what's up?! Hi hi! I won!!! Thank you sooo much, love this set and have ideas with it for nice christmas cards! Yihoe!

Hugs, Wendy