Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 is knocking at the door...



it's new year's eve and this page about my daughter has inspired me. my new year's resolution this year is to use more scratch n sniff stickers on my first graders' papers! i love those stickers too and sometimes hold back on those coveted things. not in 2010...i am going scratch n sniff sticker crazy! :)

be sure to check out angela's blog for some kmart-blue-light-like-specials!

frame, love postage stamp, large corner stamp: unity december scrapbook kit of the month

8 comments:

Christi said...

LOL...how fun and cute! Happy New Year, Jen! smiles...

Kelly Mahany said...

Cute layout and what an awesome resolution on the scratch and sniff stickers!! I am sure your kids will love that!! :-)

Happy New Year Jen!!

Angie Blom said...

what a great layout, love all the stamps you used. Happy New Years!!

Marcy H. said...

Great Layout!!! Happy New Year!!!

liannallama said...

awww! She is really cute and I love the LO!

Rona said...

Adorable layout - your daughter is such a cutie! Happy New Year

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a sweetie! Adorable layout Jen! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

You make the most creative pages! I'm going to keep coming back here. You're making me want to start scrapbooking again. THANKS!!!!