welcome to hip hop, thanksgiving edition. in honor of the turkey holiday tomorrow, i will share with you a few of the things i am thankful for. of course family, friends, health...all the usual suspects and these...
1. mexican food (esp. chip and (hot) salsa, chimis, tacos, enchilada soup, and dang quesidillas)
2. cheap gas
5. wild cherry diet pepsi
6. beer (pretty much any kind)
7. scratch n sniff stickers (i still get to use them b/c i am a 1st grade teacher)
8. teresa collins stuff
9. disco music (and my awesome mix tapes)
10. (all hail) the walmart
11. disco balls (or as abby says, "dick-so" balls)
12. unity stamps (and the baby wipes that clean them!)
you know the drill: start your hoppin at angela's blog http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.com/.
after you depart my blog, head on over to the super cool brooke's blog. http://brookelien.blogspot.com/ no doubt you will enjoy her creations AND her music.
distressed dots: http://www.unitystampco.com/stamps/463-us219w_distressed_dots
scalloped dots: kit of the month (sept.) http://www.unitystampco.com/stamps/1180-kom9_friendship_love_miracles_september_kit_of_the_month
"newest little princess"
dot strip: kit of the month (oct.)