Thursday, October 23, 2008

the-OMG-i-got-2-followers-hip-hop!!!!!!!!




shut up! i do! i just logged on and saw that 2 people dig me and follow me. apparently i am a borderline rockstar! if i get more followers, i might just consider getting a tour bus so we can all hang (and on a teacher's salary, that's totally possible).

please start your hip hoppin' over at angela's blog http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.com/ whre you can fins out about fabulous prizes, sales, and give aways! check out splitcoaststampers.com today as well for a little chattin' and prize winnin'.

after my blog, hop to Niki's blog http://nikimeiners.wordpress.com/. she's quite the crafty little card maker.

MFAL
words, speech bubbles, girls (middle school madness) http://www.unitystampco.com/stamps/793-uk__320a_middle_school_madness

SCISSOR BAN


take note: abby beautified her hair the day before i scheduled pictures for all 3 kids together. perfect timing, i know! :)

26 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome layout Jen!!!!!

Ramsey said...

Yay! It works! I LOOOOVE this LO...totally cute!

~Cheryl said...

Trying to comment for you! Great LO!

Maren said...

Fantastic stuff....you scrapper you!! Love new hair cut! And that lo with your mom is precious! FABO!

JazzyH said...

Great layouts.

Robynccgirl said...

My daughter never cut her own hair she just cut her friends! UGH! and yes is was right before picture day too!

Kathy H said...

cute...

Jacqueline said...

Yay it works! Love your layout!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have to deal with the haircut, but it makes for great memories & a scapbook page!

Scrapycandy said...

love the scissor layout...so great as always!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

a comment here at your request.

Sure hope the weeping gal feels better now

Anonymous said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing...

Jenn said...

cute LO! ( I'm dreading the day my daughters do this)

Latisha said...

love the layout
only my son cut his hair, i thought it would have been my daughter

JenMarie said...

GREAT layouts!!

Joy said...

I love your pages, her face is priceless!!!!!!! woo hoo, followers!!!!!! HIP HOP

Unknown said...

Yikes! I had the opposite problem. My now 9 yr old son went from ages 2-4 without a haircut. His hair was a mess but he would thrash if the scissors got close. Looking back I think it is funny but it wasn't at the time. LOL!

Great layout!

Theresa Momber said...

OMGosh, that first layout is so precious. Both are LOs are beautiful as always. What a great journalist you are.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

The haircut layout is just too funny. Hope you can laugh about it now.

Jennifer Buck said...

These are sooooo amazing! I LOVE them, Jen! :)

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Cute layout about the "haircut"!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Jen, your layouts are always so fabulous and fun! LOVE 'em! HIP HOP!

AJ said...

fun pages lady! love 'em!!

Linsey R said...

Waaaaay FUN and adorable pages, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the layout. The quote is priceless.