Friday, September 26, 2008

ding ding ding! we have a winner!!

tanya! you win big tonight, chick!
here is what she had to say:
Your LOs are adorable!! And those stamps ROCK- I would love to win some!!!Middle school memories: hmmm, that's a hard one- I LOVED when I had aerobics for PE & we got to do aerobics to "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton John & Hall & Oates' "Private Eyes."

olivia newton-john?!?! shut up! luckeeee!

the MIDDLE SCHOOL MADNESS set is yours! just email eryn at eryn@unitystamps.com and let her know you won the blog candy. she will be quick to hook you up! enjoy! :)

and thanks everybody! i LOVED reading all of your great comments and middle school flashbacks!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you , Jen!! I just emailed Eryn! I can't wait to play with those stamps!!

Carla said...

Congrats Tanya! You will love those stamps!